- Takes responsibility for the production and approval of all testing deliverables and achievement of testing milestones
- Works with cross functional application teams to manage and execute all testing activities related to eRecord (unit, integrated, regression, etc.) including activities, testers and resources during each testing phase
- Leads the creation of test plans and test scripts. Ensures test scripts cover the functionality within the design specifications.
- Solicits testing updates from project teams for updated workflows and new features requiring new script development.
- Manages the identification and documentation of defects, issues and concerns encountered during testing.Facilitates defect resolution.
- Communicate status on testing efforts, including metrics such as test execution percent complete and defect/issues logs
- Oversees criteria and signoffs which demonstrate adherence to process and quality assurance.
- Assists with efforts to improve and expand testing automation, requirements traceability, etc.
Data Courier Administration:
- eRecord Application Support
- Day-to-day user support
- Project testing and go-live support
- User & environment configuration settings
- Change implementation and tracking
- Documentation and archiving
- Error/issue investigation
- Manages the migration and troubleshooting of application build across Epic environments
- Maintains Data Courier interfaces and protection settings in accordance with policies and procedures
- Resolves CID/UCI synchronization issues
- User Development
- Data Courier and content management user training
- Ongoing user mentoring/assistance including DC Technical Administrator Backup(s)
- Strategic and Technical Planning
- Assists with ISD Environment strategyplanning for Upgrades and new projects
- Content Management development in conjunction with overall approach to change control
Bachelor's degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering, and 4-5 years of related experience, preferably 2-3 years in a supervisory capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.