PeaceHealth is seeking a Project Manager EPMO Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date. JOB SUMMARY
Manages cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives. Develops and deploys enterprise implementation plans and other project tools, establish metrics and improvement targets, drive projects to completion, and monitor effectiveness of solutions. Anticipates project risk and plans appropriate actions to avoid or mitigate risks to project schedules, budget, deliverables, quality and staffing. Provides leadership and decision making ability in circumstances where competing interests and priorities are conflicting. Leads multiple enterprise projects of medium to high complexity. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Collaborates and partners with project sponsors, functional and network leaders to develop project definition to include project scope, financial, timeline, risks, dependency, resource needs, and alignment to strategic imperatives.
- Coordinate internal project resources and third parties/vendors for the implementation of projects. Establishes and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Prepares and facilitates vendor selection processes, including writing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within scope. Develops detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Develops and maintains comprehensive project documentation. Ensures project resource availability and allocation.
- Assists project sponsors in project vision and partners with project stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, including all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks. Maintains and communicates project action log and issues log with project team members and stakeholders.
- Ensures solutions are properly tested consistent with test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Manages project risks and issues, determining a course of action, considering constraints and objectives enabling continued project progress.
- Manages project change in accordance with the change management process to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, benefits, and contracts.
- Provides project status reports and ensures project data in the Project Management Information System (PMIS) is accurate. Serves as point-person for internal and external project communications; ensures that project milestones, completion dates, costs, contingencies, risks, and other significant matters are communicated on a regular basis to team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field, or a combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of moderate to large complexity project management and standards experience.
- Experience in business analysis or business case development.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required within 6 months of date of hire.
- Lean Black Green Certification is preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred.
- Adept in use of experience with project management applications (e.g., MS Project, MS Project Server, Clarity).
- Ability to lead implementation of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI or CMMI.
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and other development processes and methodologies.
- Change Management and Leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive business successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership development experience in large, complex healthcare organizations.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility .
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.