Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Project Manager. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
This will require polish, tact and a customer-centric approach. You will be active in helping shape the vision for client solutions and central to ensuring their successful execution. EPAM occupies a unique position in the digital services industry. Part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the digital age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, and in the relentless pursuit of results.
- Manage and ensure successful delivery simultaneously
- Take an active hand in growing EPAM’s presence on site with our clients
- Be responsible for continued delivery of EPAM’s complex software solutions
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and scope and their associated people and budgets
- Work closely with client senior executives and stakeholders
- Act as the face and voice of EPAM, managing technical deliveries with a team of consultants
- 10+ years’ experience in and a deep understanding of the SDLC
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex information to multiple levels of program team participants, from Directors, Managers, to individual contributors within both EPAM and Client organizations
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Professional demeanor that maintains and enhances professional relationships
- Ability to lead strategically and independently without oversight
- Strong and demonstrated stakeholder management, risk management and budgeting skills and experience
- Ownership of budgets for multiple projects totaling $1-5M
- Experience managing geographically dispersed delivery teams
- Strong history of delivering technical and complex software solutions
- Ability to negotiate and manage conflict amongst diverse parties
- Ability to take failures in stride and adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum deliveries
Job #: 24784