Currently we are looking for a Project Managerfor our Atlanta, GA office to make the team even stronger.
- Partner closely with the business side project manager on implementations using Salesforce.com. Collaborating on a singular project plan from initial conception to post implementation support;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both onshore and offshore development teams, as well diversely located key stakeholders. Have a good understanding of and experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Maintain strategic alignment between the business and technology teams at all times, promoting transparency and collaboration. Mitigate conflict and drive discussions with key stakeholders to resolve open questions or issues;
- Present to senior executives on a daily basis, providing project updates and communicate progress to milestones and risks. Provide crisp and accurate details on project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders; manage project stakeholder expectations; negotiate with and influence project sponsors on project specific tasks;
- Coordinate with other IT Project managers and the Project Delivery Director on all projects to share best practices, give project updates and coordinate effective planning of resources across projects;
- Work with minimal direction; provide hands on project management, oversight, and governance, leading the project team to successful completion.
- 10+ years of working experience as a Project Manager in software implementations, including migration projects and new client deliverables;
- Strong experience in and knowledge of Salesforce.com;
- Natural relationship building and maintaining skills particularly across functional areas;
- Excellent client facing skills and skills of internal communications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Business or related discipline;
- Familiarity with tools used to manage and execute applicable IT processes and projects such as Jira and Smartsheets;
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams through tight timelines and difficult discussions.