Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage assigned projects by developing a detailed project plan and monitoring progress in order to effectively deliver products.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and working sessions with global development teams, including defining an agenda and preparing meeting minutes.
- Maintain a detailed project plan that accurately reflects the status of each assigned project.
- Continually communicate the status of each project and provide regular status updates to the management.
- Promote clarity and alignment with the overall company strategy while maintaining focus on customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Strive for open, effective and healthy working relationships.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, including 3 years of proven experience in project management in a deadline-driven environment working with global engineering teams.
- Exceptional attention to details combined with a capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate goals and status across teams.
- Candidate must possess strong background in project management and software development.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, combined with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes.
- BS/BA in a technology focused field.