As an Engineering Project Manager, you will lead interdisciplinary teams to enhance and develop products for the commercial HVAC market. You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical and commercial project targets are met according to business target agreements.
- Responsible for execution, delivery and reporting of complex technical projects or programs according to Siemens process.
- Collaborate globally and locally with all disciplines to define and manage project schedule, budget, risks, and features.
- Identify opportunities and perform resource allocation management for multiple concurrent projects or programs.
- Collaborate with line management to facilitate building effective project teams.
- Act as a technical design resource on projects or programs, contributing to implementation and review of project work items and when appropriate challenge estimates and work item completion.
- Use staged gate, agile and SAFe methodologies for project execution framework.
- Facilitate execution of continuous improvement plans using lean methodologies.
- Ensure project work items are appropriately captured, controlled and archived.
- Perform active role in managing client relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify resource needs and provide justification to acquire those resources.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex project related and inter-personal problems.
- Consistently use excellent communication skills towards team members and management with strong awareness of cultural differences.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas such as Management of R&D Projects, PMP or Certified Scrum Master.
- Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managedwork group(s) and how it supports related operations.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and execution of reaching critical program goals/milestones while meeting quality, performance, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Demonstrates appropriately varied problem solving capabilities and results orientation.
- Typically 5-10 years of experience in a directly related field and demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.