Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for delivering projects within scope, schedule and budget. The Project Manager should have a background in planning, organizing, organizational change management, budgeting, leadership and communication.
- Develops, plans, and implements assigned projects.
- Determines scope of the project.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the projects.
- Ensures project goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Drive end-to-end Project deliveries from initial scoping through to successful handover to end users.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Engage with and build relationships with stakeholders in conjunction with the wider Project team to drive solution designs and successful outcomes.
- Engage with the technical infrastructure and applications team to ensure work is completed as per project schedules.
- Ensure Vendor relationships are maintained and managed regarding project delivery.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Apply scope change management principals and techniques to eliminate any ambiguity and insure the project team delivers agreed upon scope.
- Drive resource management processes and tools for accurately estimating resource requirements.
- Facilitate meetings and record notes.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Facilities preparation for training, testing, and collaboration.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Manage customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Management or related field), from an accredited institution, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of project management experience in operations, manufacturing, or supply chain.
- Experience managing project budgets up to $35MM.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (i.e. written and verbal) skills.
- Exceptional presentation and influencing skills.
- Expert understanding of supply chain KPIs (e.g. forecast accuracy, fill rates, on-time delivery, schedule attainment, etc.).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks & projects in a fast–paced environment.