- Develop the implementation project plan and officially start projects by conducting kick-off meetings with clients and sales representatives. Project plans outline the scope, schedule, and budget of the project, as well as each party’s responsibilities and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the plan.
- Work with the sales team as the contract is signed, becoming familiar with contract requirements, program modifications, and other site-specific background information.
- Conduct planning sessions with the client’s key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
- Schedule resources, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the project plan, immediately notifying affected parties of any schedule changes.
- Publish a summary of key dates and issues to all Tyler employees involved in the project, such as development, implementation, support, and other project managers, through the use of the Client SharePoint site.
- Obtain regular feedback from clients regarding project status and quality of service and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Communicate completion of milestones to clients and secure formal acceptance from them.
- Upon project completion, conduct meetings with clients to ensure a smooth transition of services from implementation to support.
- Communicate with the regional implementation manager regularly, ensuring timely delivery of schedules and revenue projections; relaying personnel, client, contract, and departmental issues; seeking assistance as needed with meeting revenue goals; and responding to directives that are issued to meet department goals.
- Manage the implementation team to maximize performance and deliver expected revenue goals. Oversee the professional development, education, and scheduling of the implementation consultants assigned to your team.
- Maintain the team’s SharePoint calendar by keeping all information current, including client site schedules, vacations, and days reserved for projected events.
- Work toward obtaining PMP certification and maintain status after certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, or related field, or comparable work experience.
- Three to five years’ software experience.
- Two years’ experience with Tyler products, or similar product.
- Previous experience with public sector clients preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good listening skills.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and persuasion skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel.
Requisition Number: 45-19-201