- The Project Manager-Encroachments reports to the Manager of Encroachments under the Operations Services group.
- The PM will be required to implement entire project cycle of small to medium projects including design, development material procurement, construction and project completion.
- Must be able to verbally communicate with a wide range of people for project implementation.
- Will be required to review, process, and approve plans for third party inquiries.
- Will Support Operations, Engineering, and ROW staff in preparation of technical construction specifications and implementation.
- Assist in reviewing project plans and details for code compliance, proper company and industry standards and good engineering and Right-of-Way practices.
- Interprets documents insuring the protection of corporate assets (land, easements, leases and permits) of easement rights and/or encroachments.
- Oversee budgets, timelines and problem resolution related to projects. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or experience in lieu of degree, 6-8 minimum years of experience in pipeline and/or facility project experience.
- Previous experience in natural gas and liquids industry understanding.
- Software knowledge include Microsoft products, Micro-station and AutoCad, Basic Engineering Programs, GIS and Mapping Systems.
- The position requires a candidate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A highly developed ability with PC’s and office computer software is required.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator, ability to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Physical requirements: Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Driving, walking, sitting, standing frequently
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 9178-323