At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Manager - EMR Integration to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
The Project Manager (PM) will lead the new EMR/EHR integration initiative. And is accountable to the Sponsors for the overall success of the project, ensuring delivery of solutions that achieve the overall objectives and the end state visions for the project. The PM provides complete project oversight, and is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing the day-to-day activities of the project(s). The PM responsibilities include:
- Ensure Project plan for various work streams is integrated, updated and managed.
- Working with Business and Technical resource managers to ensure the needed staff are available and assigned to the project; including entering resource requests into System
- Creation of PDLC exception requests, when necessary, to add/delete or change milestones for projects that do not align with the standard milestones
- Holding weekly status meeting and preparing a weekly status report which includes identification of, and updates to issues and risks
- Managing and reporting issues and risk, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution and mitigation
- Identifying and communicating project/program interdependencies
- Tracking and monitoring progress to ensure timely delivery of key project deliverables by those assigned to deliver. Serves as the Point of escalation for team members when there are roadblocks, issues, risks that cannot be resolved without intervention.
- Managing all aspects of the project budget process including creation of baseline CBA, updating monthly accruals, adjustments, forecasts and weekly/monthly burn rate reporting
- Documenting and developing required change controls, including the supporting CBA changes; including Business Owner in the process
- Addressing the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the course of the project. Includes appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Balancing competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risk(s)
- Transitioning ownership of project activities to business owners upon project closure.
- Status Reporting, Budgets, Project Plan, Resource planning, meeting facilitation, overall team coordination. The individual in charge of all projects associated with the program.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of previous experience in a Project Management role
- Experience leading EMR/EHR integration
- Health Care Payer experience is highly preferred with experience in Claims, Enrollment, Billing, Member/Customer Service, Provider Relations
- Excellent Communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization
- PMI Certification preferred
- 3+ years of Project Management SDLC
Req ID: 32572