- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel to meet customer performance objectives and expectations.
- Manages capacity and re-location of shared assets between production facilities.
- Collaborates with finance, legal and sales to ensure effective contract/bid execution.
- Creates and maintains the schedule for all TruFire Wall and Ballistic Wall projects, liaison between customer, sales/customer service, and precast manufacturing plants to execute schedule requirements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all projects according to customer needs and objectives.
- Executes and performs activities on all new major client first-time project installations.
- Works with sales and product manager to forecast and track key account product demand and plan resources accordingly.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Assist with or lead any product performance, delivery, service, or installation issues as needed.
- Work with Electric Utility Product Manager and Engineering on the technical side of new product development, changes to existing products, accessories for trench and walls.
- Possess expertise in Oldcastle’s product line and effectively responds to customer inquiries regarding product features, specifications, and installation.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer product needs on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Four-yeardegree in Engineering, Construction Management or 5+ years of project managementexperience.
- PMP or equivalent certification highly valued.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a project management role.
- Previous work experience in the construction industry.
- Strong self-initiative to achieve and drive results.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of working time.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Job ID: 128052