PROJECT MANAGER UTILITIES
- Led upgrades of complex Industrial Controls & Power Generation projects.
- Spearheaded the business requirements gathering process with stakeholders and iterative reviews with the product and process owners to ensure accurate capture of requirements and the associated project plans.
- Served on the Steering Committee to ensure visibility into the progress of each project engagement.
- Mentored both technical and functional project resources to overcome skills gaps, accelerate project delivery velocity and deliver customer success.
- projects within the energy services and power generation sector. Act as a trusted advisor for our utility partners managing the execution of the product launches including planning, project management, and client engagement focusing on an on-time launch and a satisfied customer. Act as internal point of contact for launches managing epic and ticket creation, tracking to deliverables, and tracking to promised timelines. Proactively communicate with customers via phone, email, telepathy, etc. to ensure effective and delightful user experiences. Seamlessly transition the account to the identified account/ client success manager as needed after launch. will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and coordinating the management of specific utilities projects; will coordinate assigned activities with other divisions, outside agencies, and the general public; and, will provide highly-responsible and complex staff assistance