We are currently hiring Project Managers in our Program Management Services Division at our Orange, CT and Rochester, NY offices.
- Duties:Coordinate a multi-disciplined team and will be assigned to manage multiple electric utility infrastructure projects.
- Defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure, initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing the risks, scope, schedule and budget.
- Preparing of project management plans in accordance with PMI standards, including the coordination of technical, quality assurance, and safety plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer, MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing electrical transmission, distribution, and substation projects.
- Experience with Quality Management System Standards (i.e. ISO-9001, TS-16949, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from PMI or the ability to obtain within four months of hire.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel PowerPoint, and Word.