We are looking for a customer focused professional to lead day-to-day management o a portfolio of projects. These projects deliver business process optimization and require the integration of multiple different systems across our environment, ranging from local in-house systems to global SaaS systems.
The portfolio of projects will include our CRM platform; this position is the internal ‘product owner’ for the CRM platform and is focused on ensuring that high quality capabilities are delivered via the CRM across all our business areas. In this role you will be responsible for identifying and addressing business process improvement opportunities by developing appropriate solutions using our CRM platform and interfacing with other systems/products as needed. The ideal individual will have experience implementing a CRM platform in an accounting, legal or financial services environment.
In addition, this individual will be responsible for managing projects addressing both near-term and ongoing business needs, in coordination with the various business units, finance, marketing, and others. In this role, the Manager will need to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders to ensure significant initiatives are coordinated across teams. The role will also involve producing reports summarizing progress and results on key initiatives.
Education & Experience:
- Experienced project manager, leading and driving projects to fruition.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience leading a CRM support team.
- A track record of working with non-technical business users to identify business and functional needs and develop processes that automate and optimize manual workflows.
- Proven track record of leading software implementation projects and meeting customer and business requirements.
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred.
- Understand and document business needs and create system-based solutions to address them.
- Work with internal IT peers, business teams and external vendors to define functional requirements, design solutions and manage the software implementation.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary
- Develop relationships with stakeholders across the business lines, managing user expectations and delivery timelines.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain data integrity procedures, processes and policies
- Lead gathering client requirements and documenting functional specifications
- Perform system testing and issue resolution support
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis