This position will manage large project workstreams within the Ecommerce domain. The team could be made up of a combination of business and IT resources, internal and external resources that are both on-shore and off-shore. The qualified candidate will support resource plans, work effort estimates and create and monitor project plans, risks and budgets. The position will also provide personal, timely and constructive feedback on team member performance. The candidate will be under some supervision, receiving a moderate level of supervision and direction. Decisions are guided by strategies, capabilities, procedures and business initiatives.
- Responsible for managing projects while providing leadership and mentoring other team members within the organization and department.
- Performs lead project manager functions (Project Plan, Budget, Risks, etc)
- Oversees a variety of project activities which would include the documentation of project scope, tasks and dependencies identified, the creation and update of project schedules, the creation and follow-up on communication plans, the establishment of risk identification and mitigation plans, the creation and tracking of budgetary documentation and post project historical documentation.
- Acts as a liaison between technical resources, division, and other functions to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed
- Must be a team player!!!
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- 5-7 years of documented project management experience
- 5-7 years of experience preparing resource plans & work effort estimates
- 5 or more years of Ecommerce types of project management activities
- Project Management training covering the PMI Project Management Knowledge Areas
- College degree preferred
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: List as many bullet statements as needed
- PMP Certified
- Agile Practitioner
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and travel globally
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with management to secure project resources
- Good documentation skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Process Management
- Decision Making
- Planning & Estimating
- Monitoring & Controlling