Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
The Project Manager plays a pivotal role in driving our client’s success and ultimately our brand’s continued growth.The E-commerce Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing SAP Hybris ecommerce/CRM projects from kickoff through launch, coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences, while managing timeline and budget.
Home location can be anywhere in the U.S. Relocation is not required for this position, but you must be open to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Overall accountability for project profitability and timeline
- Proactively manages client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Defines and scopes client requirements and deliverables
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans
- Collaborates with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinates tasks, assigns appropriate resources, and ensures proper task completion
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Identifies deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggests process improvements as appropriate
- Establishes a deep understanding of the client’s business, processes, and procedures and applies that knowledge to affect the project’s success
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares findings with other project management team members
- 5+ years of relevant (technical and creative) project management experience, preferably within a consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience managing complex projects, with budgets and timelines in excess of $300k and 4-6 months
- Experience in Ecommerce industry, including 3 full ecommerce project implementations
- 1-2 years of Hybris experience
- Experience in a client facing role as the main point of contact
- Experience coordinating, encouraging and motivating internal teams
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast paced, deadline driven culture
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field