Eaton’s North American Financial Service Center is seeking a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be based at either our Brook Park, OH or Beachwood, OH facility.
This position is responsible for managing significant global improvement and productivity projects as well as support of technology and communications platforms within the Financial Shared Services function on a global basis.
Globally manages projects and completes business analysis using PROLaunch for BPS, Eaton’s project management methodology. Writes business requirements, communication plans, test plans and project plans.
- Researches and recommends solutions for the design and development work on projects and processes.
- Designs, develops, delivers and maintains the architecture and deployment of OPEX Financial Shared Services (SSC) support, communication & technology platforms globally
- Aligns and Manages internal SSC and external resources, including SSC customers, IT staff and software vendors. Manages external vendor relationships.
- Coordinates projects, support and communications across disciplines and countries to establish standard systems and processes globally
- Establishes and tracks metrics for global Financial Shared Services, using benchmarking for improvement opportunities
- Manages, improves and champions the management of innovation across the global Financial Shared Services function
- Assists Financial Shared Services & customers with facilitation of LEANevents, quality initiatives and research of best practices.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves issues within the various technology platforms in conjunction withinternal and external resources.
- Maintains security and data integrity within the financial systems supported by the Global Financial Shared Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Systems from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 7years' experience in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 4years' experience in project management.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Brook Park, OH or Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA/CPA/CMA/PMP preferred.
- Experience in quality initiatives, value stream mapping
- EBE/Malcolm Baldridge assessments
- Oracle Financial Systems experiencerequired.
- Strong assertive leadership/motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience
- Highly motivated / self directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft – Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 039699