Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Project Manager E4Company Conformance Statement
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are required to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Employees are required to:
- Comply with all applicable safety and health-related rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Work safely themselves and help their teammates work safely.
- Assist supervisors and managers in identifying and mitigating potentially hazardous conditions.
Purpose and Scope
- Help the organization maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
Provide Project Management and Engineering support on a variety of engineering assignments associated with industrial base operations and maintenance of facilities infrastructure. Assignments range from supporting team members on requirements development thru design, and implementation. Support project proposal development and implementation. Projects range in multi-discipline complexity. Provides support to ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) estimates for projects, as well as risk assessments to support proper project prioritization.Job Duties and Essential Responsibilities
Perform Project Management, and Project Engineering activities in support of multi-discipline projects under minimal supervision. Ensuring assigned projects are completed on time, and within approved scope and budget. Coordinate design efforts for designs completed internally, as well as designs supported by A/E firms. Manage projects from requirements development, through design approval, contract award, and construction completion. Actively participate in technical design reviews, and requirements validation. Support a range of design development, analysis or review tasks. Assist in generation of specifications and engineering data. Prepare Task Plans and other reports and correspondence. Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status. Develop, maintain and produce documentation in support ROM and Task Plan efforts. Interface with customers in design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications. Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures. Support integration of project resources and scheduling.Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field and at least 10 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Experience in Project Management / Engineering with infrastructure related focus. Good communications and analytical skills Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.Preferred Qualifications:
Experience with MS Excel, Word, Project, Visio, and Powerpoint May require some limited travel. May require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.Other Requirements:
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required Government clearances/badges as required by program and position
- Must have the ability to communicate in English, both verbal and written in an effective manner.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards; occasional lifting to 20 pounds; constant sitting with use of computer terminal; constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents; constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication; constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines. Field work will consist primarily of site walk downs in support of design projects and system trouble shooting Site hazard training and Personal Protective Equipment are provided.Other Responsibilities:
- Safety - PSP enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
- Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the PSP Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable PSP Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
- Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to their job.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement