Job Title – Project Manager - E&C
Duration - 12 months
Location – 700 Universe Boulevard, Juno Beach FL, 33408
- The E&C Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project once the project is turned over for field execution.
- The size of the projects range from 200 million to 1.5 billion dollars per project.
- All the project assoicated departments (Development, BM, PC, Engr, ISC, etc.) answer to the PM during the field execution phase.
- Working experience in energy company/oil & gas industry.
Specifically the PM is responsible for:
1) Staff and Employee Management;
2) Safety Management;
3) Contract Administration;
4) Project Management Planning;
5) Cost Management;
6) Time Management;
7) Quality & Schedule;
8) Commissioning and start-up of the facility;
9) set-up of operations' readiness;
10) Public Relations and Corporation Commination’s liasion at the site and community level.
- The PM will also act as the company representative with local, national and international agencies and regulating entities during the execution phase.
- The PM approves all payments and CCO's for the company with unlimited authorization authority.