$100K — $150K *
The Project Manager Role:
• Delivers engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget
• Manages the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
• Establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks
• Executes established (as mutually agreed to) policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
• Manages (as mutually agreed to) Microsoft resources, partners and/or customer resources and materials (equipment, supplies, stock, or consumable/perishable items) used to complete tasks in a project.
• Maintains the Master Program Plan to include at least: the Communication Plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities) and the Team Reference Guide Plan (identifies team and external team members). In addition, maintains the Master Project Schedule.
• Stays current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol. In addition, performs the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control) as specified by the established project protocol.
• Collects, reviews and publishes project status with regard to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion.
The capability to be effective requires a senior level project management professional who has held project management roles within a global services organization or Fortune 1000 corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer leadership and executives is an imperative.
• PMP Project Manager Professional Certification (or in process)
8 years as primary project manager on transformational $1M+ services engagements for a Tier 1 CRM solution. Demonstrated capability in managing large, global, complex CRM implementations from sales through to go live.
• Knowledge of MCS Dynamics Sure Step Evolved methodology preferred. Proven, deep knowledge of a competing Tier 1 implementation methodology used to deliver large, transformational business application implementations will be considered.
• Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM/AX or deep experience in a comparable CRM/ERP system
• 3-5 years working with offshore development organizations
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships with executive steering committee members
• Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead consulting teams comprising of 5+ senior level domain experts
• Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications
• Ability to travel up to 75%+ both within the US and Internationally based on client requirements and demands
• BA or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Valid through: 12/18/2020
$80K — $100K
15 days ago