* Support the ecommerce roadmap development, management, deployment and estimation process
* Manage the Agile process of development by working closely with technology teams.
* Lead Sprint planning sessions, scrum meetings and be the product owner
Provide business guidance to development and QA teams during release planning, site debugging and delivery of new features
Provide business acceptance criteria and sign-off on defects and new features
Perform continuous prioritization and refinement of defect and fix backlogs based on customer contacts
Champion site production support by defining and executing process to synthesize customer feedback into a tactical resolution plan
Maintain and manage integrated program plan to track site projects
Perform business case development, requirement elicitation and documentation
Perform detailed data analysis to prepare status reports on bugs, budget and velocity of the planned work
* Manage key initiatives and deliver in a timely fashion. Lead working sessions with business and tech teams and arrive at concrete next steps
* Directs site testing and site performance
* Supports management of key vendor partners
* Ideal candidate should possess e-commerce and product management experience
5+ years of progressively responsible e commerce, site operations, web technology and search experience in a retail e commerce, high transaction environment.
BA/BS degree in business
Agile experience required
PM certification a plus
Management consulting background a strong plus
Deep understanding of information architecture and UX fundamentals, online retailing best practices, and web technology applications.
Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture), knowledge of search engine optimization personalization / recommendations, and merchandising, mobile technology, social media and site metrics
Proven experience with a track record of successfully leading eCommerce projects and cross-functional initiatives.
Experience with B2C and some B2B eCommerce