Who we are
DiLeonardo, a world leader in hospitality design, headquartered in Warwick, RI, is a global firm with a diverse and collaborative work environment. Our team fosters, excellence, professional development, curiosity and award winning design around the world. We are looking for team members that share our love of travel, hospitality and like us, does not fit neatly into one job description. DiLeonardo values people that are collaborative, optimistic, who take ownership, talk less do more, learn from failure and have a desire to make others successful.
About the Position: Project Manager (PM) is works closely with our project teams to make sure we deliver on brief, on budget and on schedule. Our project managers are the core of our teams. They are the key to our promise that we can deliver what we imagine.
- Possess strong leadership, organizing and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Auto-Cad, Computer Modeling, Autodesk Architecture, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Suits and Hand Sketching
- Ability to budget, schedule and direct teams.
- Requires at least (5) Five years experience in architecture or Interior Design practice
- Hospitality experience a plus
Once you are here you will:
- Responsible for quality of documentation
- Responsible for the development of a project schedule and plan
- Advise Lead Designer and the Partner on progress
- Oversees internal project production as well as coordinates with all consultants on the project to ensure ease and continuity of communication throughout project
- Manages internal team and schedule for all phases of work
- Aid in mentoring, training and development of team members
- Budget, schedule, direct teams, prioritize multiple projects and deadlines, and communicate with superiors and clients effectively and efficiently
- Manages and builds the client relationship
- Assists in developing project and departmental goals
- Ability to lead a team of five or more people effectively
- Experience working with FF&E and understanding of specifications requirements
- Strong communication and coordination skills
Must have ability, passion and desire to travel to many regions around the world and attend design meetings, kickoffs and major presentations.