Manages the on-time delivery of digital marketing solutions to clients.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing technology projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and SmartSheet
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Professional behavior, team collaboration, proven ability to handle frustrations and conflict in a positive and respectful manner
- Ability to manage advanced or complex client needs/projects and make recommendations on campaign strategy
- Demonstrates ability to provide guidance/strategic advice to their functional team
- Shows initiative to improve processes
- 2+ years of client success experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with emphasis on pay-per-click advertising
- Bachelor's degree in related field
Desired (But Not Required)
- Project management certification (PMP)
- AdWords and/or AdCenter certified
- Assure project delivery from conception to closure, including tasks assigned to stakeholders.
- Be accountable for on-time and on-budget project delivery and success to sponsor, team members and clients.
- Develop project plans, deliverables, roles & responsibilities for client projects, including promotions, landing pages, websites and other projects as assigned.
- Document and communicate project status to stakeholders, including clients (manufacturers and retailers, Netsertive teams and third-parties as applicable.)
- Identify and mitigate risks & open issues in collaboration with the project sponsor and team members.
- Act as mediator between project sponsor and team members.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management at Netsertive in close collaboration with Netsertive stakeholders.
- Document all project deliverables, tasks, outcomes, risks and open issues clearly. Regularly audit project results.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis to drive results and project success.