What Sets you Apart? You’re positive, upbeat, passionate and determined to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Along with having strong interpersonal skills, your ability to work autonomously, identifying and solving problems is a required skillset. We also will rely on your excellent communications skills both written and spoken, for customer and executive level status reporting.
A Day in the Life
- Deliver successful software projects by operating as the Agile Project Manager, Coordinator, and Release Manager
- Use your influence, experience, and collaborative nature to identify and resolve problems, clearing the way for our software teams to succeed.
- Apply resource management skills with the ability to drill down to the details to anticipate risk while keeping your eye the big picture.
- Take a servant leader approach to help the team self-organize and adopt an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Proactively anticipate team impediments and work within the team to address them.
- Develop project plans and assume accountability for tracking project schedule and quality.
- Organize our portfolio backlog and prioritize requirements for multiple clients for multiple products.
- Continually identify and implement agile best practices that help team velocity and effectiveness.
- Communicate project schedules, provide senior management with a continuous assessment of development team velocity, as well as risk assessment and recommendations for improvement.
- Evolve program and project management capabilities, improve delivery to internal and external clients, and leverage project management knowledge across the Business Unit.
- Establish and integrate project management measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with departmental key performance indicators (KPIs) .
- Perform critical path management across projects.
- Manage and facilitate responses to requests for Level of Effort (LOE) estimates and change requests.
- Resolve resource constraints across projects.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Business Management, Project Management, Organizational Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Five or more years of progressive software development and 2 or more years of project management experience; significant agile methodologies experience preferred.
- Scrum Master certification or extensive Lean and agile training is helpful but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure Dev Ops helpful
- Strong multi-project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple high-risk, high-visibility, large-scale projects from definition through implementation involving internal personnel and external contractors
- Project management experience that includes software application development, software integration and sustaining maintenance engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of full lifecycle project management, software development, and agile best practices
- Experience building collaborative environments and teaming culture among project teams
- Experience in portfolio strategy, planning, sizing, analysis, implementation, and management
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook). Experience with MS Project is required.
ID : 1129