Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division Office is looking for a Project Manager - Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP).
Reporting to the HCA Gulf Coast Division Director of DSRIP, this position will assume project and program leadership for Rio Grande Regional Hospital and Valley Regional Medical Center’s participation in the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program (DSRIP). These responsibilities will involve close collaboration with regional healthcare partnership anchor ensuring all requirements are met and potential benefits to the division hospitals are optimized.
- Provides comprehensive project management utilizing the appropriate technology and other processes to maximize the division facilities’ performance in DSRIP related initiatives.
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of all documentation and reports required by the regional healthcarepartnership anchor
- Monitors projects for milestone and outcome measures to ensure project goals and deadlines are achieved. Takes proactive measures to facilitate action on obstacles to the project.
- Acts as a liaison with the regional healthcarepartnership anchor encouraging maximum collaboration. Accesses additional resources within the hospitals and division office as needed to support the project objectives.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the project management documentation ensuring compliance with all related requirements.
- Keeps all stakeholders well informed of the progress of the project.
- Project Management Background Essential
- Qualified professionals with the right experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree in healthcare or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3years’ professional experience, preferably in the healthcare setting.
- Previous experience managing large projects and long term initiatives highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare payment system.
- General knowledge of community resources for indigent care.
- Strong computer skills including experience with project management programs.
- Self motivated professional who possesses strong organization and planning skills and a demonstrated ability to manage projects independently.
- Excellent collaboration and team leadership competencies.
- Effective written and oral communicator with strong group presentation skills.
- Experienceworking with complex projects requiring working withothers to remove obstacles and ensure continual progress.
Job Code: 02660-84574