Project Manager - Delivery Lead
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
This project requires 5 or more years experience as a project/delivery manager.
Prefer experience in two or more BI technology platforms and an End-to-End understanding of the BI Technologies.
This DM will interface with Business and IT leadership and will drive initial project planning through business requirements to deployment.
This requires excellent communication skills and an ability to work outside traditional project DL boundaries.
• The DL needs to be comfortable working in a multiple-technology environment.
This project may involve the following technologies:
- Microsoft BI
The DM will need to be broadly knowledgeable enough in these technologies to interact and plan with technical architects on the project.
• The client environment requires the DL to be great at working across functional IT and business boundaries.
They have to have excellent communicators, coordinators, and can influence the team and gain the confidence of client business and IT leadership.
• Must have someone with a solid BI background, ERP implementation skills only will not qualify the candidate with our client.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis and Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.