The Project Manager delivers multi-disciplined automation and control projects including Main Automation Contractor projects. You will lead and execute multi-disciplined control solutions, including the justification, design, implementation, construction management, commissioning, documentation, and support of control and optimization applications. You will achieve required cost and schedule adherence, scope management, export compliance, and Integrated Product Delivery and Support compliance. Key program performance metrics include Estimate at Completion fidelity, Cost Performance Index, Schedule Performance Index, On Time to Request, Accounts Receivable, and Honeywell Milestone and Reporting Tool Milestone Fidelity. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
- Increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide projects
- Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Significant appliedexperience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies
- Significant experience with delivery of automation and process controls solutions to refineries, petrochemical, and oil and gas industries.
- Extensive experience with industrial automation and process controls systems for design, development, installation, configuration, integration, and 3rd party system interface.
- Significant Honeywell Experion DCS, TDC, PLC, and RTU experience
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with proven ability to influence.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification highly desired
- International business experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (domestic and international)
- Ability to effectively lead and energize cross-functional, diverse, and international organizations and customers.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.