About The Position
Datorama is the leading marketing intelligence platform, enabling marketers to centralize all of their data into one single source of truth enabling them to optimize performance, speed-to-insight, and impact on growth. As the company is experiencing rapid growth, there is an opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join the team in a hands-on role.
Reporting to the Project Management - Team Leam, you will join a fast-paced team to contribute to the implementation projects across multiple clients. The ability to multitask many different ongoing projects, great technical skills, and ability to manage clients expectations are vital to this role.
- Act as the customer’s first point of contact for implementation related aspects.
- Define and manage scope; and requirements across the project life cycle.
- Compile dependencies, commitments and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
- Communicate project status internally and to the customer. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Assist project engagement managers in the execution of project plans and ensure that all team members understand their assigned responsibilities.
- Manage the project’s risks, changes and documentation.
- Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS and/or AdTech organization
- International project management experience – mandatory
- Strong technical background and technical understanding
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience (preferred)