Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes DELMIA brand provides Apriso solutions to clients across all industries. Apriso projects can be complex and have contributions from a diversity of skills and talents. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our client’s success by leading and motivating a consulting and client team in the successful design, configuration and deployment of the DELMIA Apriso solution. You will interact with both internal Dassault Systemes and client stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
What will your role be?
We’re looking for a person that ideally has a good diversity of manufacturing project deployment experience related to enterprise software. This is a customer facing role and Project Managers are required to travel onsite to meet with customers, but will work from a home office when not traveling.
The challanges ahead
- Manage the implementation of the Apriso Software suite throughout the entire projectlifecycle
- Manage project scope and customer expectations
- Responsible for project risk management at proposal stage and throughout project, making plans to minimize and mitigate risks
- Responsible for all project planning and control including budget, schedule, customer satisfaction, ensuring successful execution to plan (including: getting all required sign-offs, keeping all parties informed of plans, progress and issues)
- Ensure quality of deliverables via an agreement to quality assurance and by providing support to the project team
- Lead internal process improvement of Apriso business practices and procedures
- Identify and work with appropriate team to assure successful project completion
- Report status and issues regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating as far as necessary to resolve in both Apriso and customer organization
- Present training content or other business content as required
- Support and record post-project reviews
Your key success factors
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight and for multiply days 50% to 75% and work onsite atcustomer’s facilities
- Strong communication skills including very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar, and verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct speaking skills in English
- Conferred Bachelor degree or technical experience equivalent
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ of experience in customer facing role
- Manufacturing, Warehouse or Manufacturing systems project management, and managingmultiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of two years of software project management experience along with thedocumented experiences and skills to lead a team of consultants and software engineers
- Formal Project Management training and certifications (such as Project Management Institute, package software methodology courses, or other training)
- Experience in a Supply Chain/ LES/ MES/ ERP functional role (either business or IT) providing familiarity with business processes and practices
- Demonstrated skills in managing software implementation lifecycles, including the projectfinancials and scope while developing strong customer relationships and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Strong business use of the Microsoft suite and this included MS Project to plan and track project execution
- Highly organized with critical attention to details in all projects matter including writing original technical proposal and clarification documents
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
Prior knowledge and/or use of DELMIA Apriso and/or use of other MES technical products is a plus
SAP or Oracle applications experience is a plus
- Business Process Certifications, such as APICS, CPIM are plusses
- Strategic Program Certifications, such as Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus