Manages and provides guidance to the personnel responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects. Leads and manages multiple complex or enterprise-wide projects using advanced concepts and tools. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Manages and provides guidance to the personnel responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects.
- Leads and manages multiple complex or enterprise-wide projects using advanced concepts and tools.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans. Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements and implements change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements. Prepares an annual budget.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Analyzes variances. Initiates corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- Master's Degreepreferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or Certificate in Project Management from an accredited college is preferred.
- For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Demonstrated ability to teach and coach less experienced team members in project management methodologies and tools.
- Effective relationship building skills are required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading projects/teams in assigned area which may include experience in a technical systems environment, experience involving complex financial system applications, etc.
- Multiple years of experience leading cybersecurity capability development programs in areas of Identity and Access Management, Mobile Security, Cloud Security, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, and Advanced Threat Detection and Response.
- High level understanding of cybersecurity solutions and their role in securityrisk management, and ability to contribute or lead development of security business cases
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk to various locations throughout the health system to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person.
- Must have own transportation to travel to multiple sites.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.