SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for managing externally facing client relationships, coordinating with internal teams supporting clients, and collaborating with Integreon stakeholders for the delivery of products and services to clients. The Project Manager serves as our primary representative to the client and is accountable for the company's interaction with the client. This role is responsible for managing multiple technical aspects of the Cyber Incident Response projects for assigned clients and matters and must apply in-depth knowledge and experience to provide consultation and advice on eDiscovery technology and best practices. Above all else, the Project Manager ensures client service and satisfaction is attained in all areas of the position.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies, requirements, and goals in order to manage and monitor workflows surrounding DBA projects including data collection, processing, hosted review, and product delivery.
- Manage all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; manages client expectations, coordinate Sales and Operations staff throughout the project to ensure excellent client work is delivered.
- Invest in and adhere to Integreon protocols to properly document DBA project plans including workflows, role and task assignments, estimates, time tables, and process improvements.
- Ensure standard procedures for DBA projects are consistently applied. Monitor and adjust procedures to effectively comply with client and Integreon quality expectations.
- Act as the primary point of contact and liaison for DBA issues between legal team, technical staff, third-party vendors or partners, and forensic consultants to ensure proper communication between the parties.
- Consult with client's points of contact and their Information Technology group when necessary regarding technical and logistical issues related to cyber incident response.
- Develop cost estimates and advice on maximizing efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Oversee the creation of statistical reports providing information on collection, filtering, processing, review, and production.
- Develop DBA data processing and production specifications with clients to meet legal requirements.
- Consult with clients on the selection of appropriate DBA software solutions.
- Maintain high levels of quality control to ensure the delivery of excellent client services and end products.
- Assist with the review of project financials and billing information to create budget-to-actual reports and monthly clients.
- Work with Business Unit leadership, Leadership Team, Sales, Operations, and department managers on standardization of workflows, client and internal communication protocols, project startup procedures, identification and rollout of best practices, strategies for solution approaches, etc.
- Report to Business Unit and/or Litigation leadership on project performance, issue escalation, client satisfaction, technology performance, data trends, and any other interesting data points within DBA.
- Maintain training on best practices and personally committed to quality excellence. We expect our Project Managers to perform with an effort to exceed the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- 2+ years Relativity experience required
- Relativity certification is preferred
- 3+ years eDiscovery/Document Review/Cyber Incident experience at law firms, corporate legal departments, legal consulting firms, forensic consulting firms, or eDiscovery service providers.
- eDiscovery experience managing data collections and hosted document review matters.
- Consulting experience with legal teams and technology managers through the identification, collection, processing, review, and production phases of the EDRM/Data Breach fields.
- Processing/data extraction and manipulation experience with programs such as MindsEye, Venio, iPro, Nuix, and/or Law preferred.
- Understanding of the Forensic Collection process and general knowledge of the issues and methods encountered.
- General knowledge of networking, FTP data transfer, and remote connections to computers.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert-level skills in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet, and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat. In addition to demonstrated software use, this position must be a proven strategic thinker with excellent creative skills and an assertive presentation style
- Proficient with Relativity versions 9.5+
- Skilled in Relativity Analytics – experienced in Analytics workflow and setup
- Experience with Relativity, Concordance, iContact, (and other hosting platforms), iPro, MindsEye, Venio, Nuix or Law processing tools, and Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, XLS, PPT, Visio)
- Multi-tasking skills to manage multiple simultaneous large and small projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional client relationship skills for client expectations management, conflict, and issue resolution, and requirements consulting.
- Proficient in software related to the creation and design of company documents and reports as needed. Along with the stated proficiency, this position requires the ability to meet deadlines paying attention to detail throughout all assigned work
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints. This position will further need to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative organization
- Possess the ability to write detailed reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with Associates in a friendly, pleasant manner
- Show initiative and good judgment, function well under pressure, able to switch gears on a moment's notice as well as the ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions: Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness are a plus.