When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
The Project Manager will be responsible managing projects to implement Customer Management Organization initiatives and process improvements. The Project Manager has direct accountability for the success of managing process improvement projects as measured in by time, process effectivity and customer management organization expected results.
- Collaborate with a variety of functional areas inside and outside the organization to deliver results responsive to internal and external customer requirements.
- Interprets, executes and establishes policies and processes.
- Conducts periodic reviews regarding project status
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies, laws, rules and regulations. Ensures employee safety through the continued education and discussion of the Cardinal Rules for EH&S and Quality
- Ensure compliance with UTC Aerospace EHS and Ethical Policies and with Federal, State and local laws
- Minimum 3 years in a program management or project management role required
- Leadership responsibility through all phases of the project management process, specifically ensuring the team achieves all deliverable outputs
- Must have demonstrated the ability to strategically organize and complete projects, tasks and business objectives
- Robust problem solving skills in both functional areas of operations and interpersonal relationship management
- Ability to motivate
- Capable of driving issues through to completion
- Experience of leading change & process improvements
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams through project closure
Bachelor's degree with 5 years of related experience or Master's degree with 3 years of related experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Pleasereport any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68593BR