Cuningham Group is seeking Project Manager/Medical Planners to focus on healthcare projects in our Phoenix office.
The Project Manager will play a key role in helping build our healthcare business through project leadership and client management. As the primary point of contact, the Project Manager shall be responsible for coordination of the project between Cuningham Group and its clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their experience. Maximum file size per upload is 6MB.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ownership of delivering complex, high-value healthcare projects.
- Develop, implement and monitor a work plan for each project.
- Responsible for client relations and to assist Project leadership and Principal-In-Charge to obtain repeat business from existing clients.
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Administer Owner and Consultant contracts.
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Client care and retention for key healthcare projects.
- Submit to and review with client matters pertaining to budget and scope of the work.
- Define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase.
- Planinternal and external communications.
- Medical Planning- Develop and Validate Space Programs; work with Designers/ PIC to develop space and functional programs into a implementable plan
- Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules.
- Monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance.
- Support Healthcare Market Group Leader and Operations Leader with staffing decisions.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School.
- Minimum of seven years of experience managing healthcare projects for a design firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring technical and design staff.
- Experience with budget creation, development, and management tools.
- Solid experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project Management Software experience and Revit familiarity required.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.