This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and updating the CCAR Credit project plan for the FR Y-14 M (schedules A, B C) and Q submissions (schedules A7, H1, H2). This position monitors progress and development activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
Participates in meeting activities to identify project goals and gain consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures; fosters cooperation and involvement of CCAR credit and support teams. Interviews internal and external contacts to identify and analyze needs; develop specifics project plan activities and provides input to recommendations for request/problem resolution. Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- *Bachelor's Degree required
- *5 years of project management experience banking experience
- *3 years of banking/financial services experience; preferably working on the FR Y-14 and CCAR
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Master degree preferred
- Data governance and data controls experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in basic software programs like Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Must possess superior organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact professionally with all levels of individuals including executive management.
- Possess the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Must be knowledgeable in CCAR requirements, strategic planning and direction.
- Must have vast industry knowledge to support the design and or data remediation to solve CCAR reporting issues or enhancements.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
Job ID FIN-8537