More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing!
To support our growth we are seeking a Project Manager to join our high-performance team!
- Manage the end-to-end project delivery process by coordinating customer, partner, and our own staff members to assure successful implementations of CallidusCloud CPQ solutions.
- Manage project plan, resource assignment, project P&L and change requests across projects.
- Become a domain expert, and play a hands-on role in implementation project by leading business analysis, requirements gathering, solution definition, testing and deployment.
- Support pre sales activities, including customer discovery workshop, sales presentations, project scoping, estimating, trade shows, and proposal writing.
- Develop and conduct customer and partner training and enablement
- Develop best practices, reusable tool-kits and templates for efficient project delivery
- Contribute to development of a regional center of excellence for CallidusCloud solutions
Travel Expectation: 50%
- 5+ years of experience in implementing CPQ solutions and/or enterprise applications like CRM, ERP or HRMS, with a solid track record of success
- 3+ years of experience in consulting and project management
- Knowledge of insurance, financial services, manufacturing, or telecom industries
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team