Be involved in projects with our Transportation & Infrastructure Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project manager (Construction) for our Fresno office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Significant Railroad infrastructure construction experience
• Solid contract management skills
• Excellent stakeholder management capability
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated self-starter and focused on delivering results
• Excellent written skills an comprehensive presentation skills
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
• 1st - 10 years of post-graduate experience
• 2nd - Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar, relevant discipline
• 3rd - A minimum of 5 years infrastructure construction management experience
• 4th - Experience in managing large contracts
• 5th - Design Build experience
• 1st- Licensed Professional Engineer
• 2nd - Good commercial acumen
• 3rd - Site supervision experience