Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking Project Managers/Superintendents to work on NYC School Construction Authority Projects in the five boroughs.
We offer day and night shifts.
- Manage agency relationships on project level
- Perform project design documents/constructibility reviews
- Coordinate/Schedule project bidding activities
- Review proposed bidder lists and attend pre-bid meetings
- Perform field supervision and ensure contractor compliance with project requirements at multiple locations
- Mentor contractors and provide guidance ensuring successful performance of construction and project administrative activities
- Candidates should have a degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on construction projects
- Prior experience with government agency projects preferred
- Familiarity with contractor programs, K-12 school construction, educational buildings a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- Valid NYS Drivers' License