Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellowtravelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
The Project Manager (Construction) works in collaboration with the Country Project Manager. This position will report directly to the Head of Development and will help to keep updated the construction developments and initiatives for the Location under its responsibility.
What you will be doing
- Work with country Head of Development to build and develop schedules & budgets
- Coordinate all activities on site as necessary
- Liaison with contractor and suppliers to execute works
- Update Country Manager on routine schedule with budget and schedule performance against baseline
- Manage risk response process on assigned project
- Ensure health and safety procedures on assigned project
- Hire and manage staff as necessary
- Work with country inspector to authorize contractor payment certificates
What you need for the role
- Minimum 10years in a project management role
- Must have experience in construction/retrofit of Hotels or similar (resorts, etc)
- Advanced level of English
- Experience with On-Site construction projects
- Local language and knowledge is preferred
- Basic computer knowledge including MS Office products
- Good organization ability
- Availability to travel on short notice or relocate for projects
What you can expect
- A competitive salary
- Discounts at all Selina locations
- 20% discount on food & beverage and Family discounts
- And of course, your birthday off on us!