Provide superior client service to both internal and external clients through project execution against account and corporate goals.
Contribute to the growth of the company through communication of value added solutions, proof statements and innovative practices as part of project execution.
Enhance professional skills through continuous development.
Meet assigned financial targets for account and JLL growth.
Foster an environment of safety, both on the project work site and within in the JLL office space.
- Abide by and champion all JLL and client policies regarding safe operations and work practices.
- Support client and account initiatives to drive continuous improvement for our account’s execution of projects.
- Responsiblefor exceeding goals around project execution, client relationship, growth of the firm and personal development. Including but not limited to:
- Account KPIs & Corporate Metrics: (schedule, budget, safety, cash flow, diverse spend, customer satisfaction, closeout)
- Operational Metrics: (PM productivity, problem invoice log resolution, cost saves)
- IPMP Goals: (best practices, case studies, data accuracy, development planning)
- Identify and escalate project risks proactively to the regional Team Lead when required.
- Ensure proficiency in the use of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects within the region.
- Comply with all JonesLang LaSalle policies and procedures, such as;
- Business ethics
- Expense management
- Upon assignment of project; develop/refine project specific and client driven goals,schedules,budgets and detailed assumptions; along with project goals and success criteria that meets the client needs; such as:
- Project Safety
- Regulatory and/or Environmental Compliance
- Project Schedule & Budget Performance
- Change Management
- Energy & Sustainability
- Diverse Vendor Participation
- Facilitate project kick-off with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities, goals, expectations are clearly communicated and understood through the use of a Project Charter.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Refine budgets into detailed project estimates based on historical and market data.
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule inclusive of end to end project tasks (initiation to closeout)
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff of stakeholders.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project, including procurement strategy selection.
- Manage process for opening, leveling and recommendation for award of project bids
- Manage the client’s funding process to ensure installed assets are captured correctly prior to initiating work.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Be an active participant in the client’s safety culture throughout the life of the project.
- Actively track project performance against schedule, critical path, budget and cash flow.
- Capture, review and prepare recommendations for client approval when changes are required on the projects.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.).
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to comply with account’s MSA for invoice payment.
- Comply with client and JLL’s closeout requirements to mitigate financial and administrative risk as part of project execution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of progressively, complex project management experience in all aspects of Design, Construction, and Project Management with commercial construction projects.
- Must have detailed experience in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
- LEED AP, PMP preferred
- Six Sigma certification, LEANexperience, MBA degree or PE registration a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven ability to communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives and team members to resolve problems without damaging relationships.
- Experienced working as part of an integrated service delivery team in a client corporate environment.
- Excellent skills specific to developing new and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with clients both up and down the organization as well as within and outside of the account structure.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities while working as part of a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills focused on identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Has a solid understanding of construction methods, understands timeframes for implementation and how it affects unit pricing.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to solve challenges, even when results aren’t guaranteed. As well as, an unwillingness to settle for “this is how it’s always been” as an answer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Project
- Proficiency with the OneView Project Management Platform preferred