JLL is currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager who can provide reliable, timely, and professional support, and assist with the day-to-day project management activities. The position entails working with a group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
- Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Request For Proposals (“RFPs”)Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist the Local Project Development Services team in meeting Adjusted Gross Margin (“AGM”) targets on a Regional and National level, as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Project Development Services technology, as required for assigned projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience – or a combination of relevant work experience, education, or an equivalent Military experience.
Experience in construction management or real estate, preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
LEED, AIA, PE, PMP certification, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prepare and track budgets.
- Understanding of technical requirements for a business relocation, construction, and renovation projects.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts, a plus.
- Able to adapt and prioritize meeting deadlines in a fast-paced team or an independent environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Project
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.