Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Develops and implements a strategic marketing plan to ensure a visible presence in assigned territory.
- Oversees and coordinates the planning, budgeting and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Manages the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices in delivering total concrete solutions.
- Works with the Regional Manager in overseeing asset management efforts, administrative support duties, quality control, and field operations management support.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversees the preparation of quantity surveys, formwork estimates and project proposals while working in cooperation with office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with company policies.
- Oversees all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum sevenyears' work experience performing similar primary position responsibilities and three years' of experience in a management role exceeding performance expectations.
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Expertise with reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing formwork engineering methods, such as BIM Modeling and AutoCAD.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Applications without an attached resume will not be considered.