- Proactive communication style to all cross functional groups and individuals within CCC, recognizing that communication is effective only when the sender and the receiver both own the responsibility for delivery of accurate and timely messages
- Execute CCC strategies, projects and specific activities to positively impact safety culture while employing improvements to reduce risk and improve safety
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects by keeping track of independent critical milestone activities, across the entire project life cycle.
- Develop cost estimates, justifications, and schedules for capital projects while managing the project spending budgets for each.
- Develop critical path plans to optimize project development and execution strategies
- Communicate with the Procurement team in order to develop bid requests for equipment and services.
- Develop the utility and equipment specifications required for each project.
- Provide technical expertise and construction management services to plant and corporate personnel.
- Develop designs for facility and production related systems while incorporating personnel safety objectives into the designs.
- Evaluate the condition and performance of existing plant equipment and facilities.
- Lead and participate on project and improvement teams.
- Function as a change agent in the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Full adoption of CCC’s Guiding Principles, demonstrating said adoption throughout day-to-day activities and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years project management and/or project engineering, preferably in the blow molding industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to correctly prioritize tasks
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Travel between 20-70% monthly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in team building skills
- Innate ability to develop willing followers and lead others by influence
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and minor AutoCAD use
Job ID 2018-6618