Project Management personnel are responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout. Safety is the number one priority at Webber, and Project Management personnel are expected to promote and exemplify safe work practices. Project Management personnel are expected to work with all people in all levels of Project Management and field supervision to establish operational priorities and ensure a quality project. Project Management personnel are expected to maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the Project Team and support departments.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout, develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment, continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Perform project closeout
- Capable of managing projects $20+ million in size
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Provide training and serve as a member to less experienced personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant experience as a manager of construction activities in the field. Must possess superior construction knowledge, excellent personnel management skills, scheduling expertise, good knowledge and use of cost control procedures.
- Bachelor in Science in Construction Science or related curriculum from an accredited University preferred
- 5-10 years' experience in commercial construction
- Willing to travel
Full Job Description