Project Manager - Commercial
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Assists in the construction management of commercial facilities. Works closely with customers, business developers, and design project managers to ensure projects are competitively bid and meet the needs of the client. Provides support to business development, pre-construction services, Field Engineers, and Superintendents throughout the installation and commissioning phases of the project as needed.
Supports the staff in the pursuit, design, pre-construction and construction management of projects.
- BS Degree in relevant discipline; Building Constructionpreferred
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Previous experience with commercial projects required
- Experience conceptual estimating.
- Experience in the office or field environment related to construction of health care facilities.
- Experience in negotiating contracts upstream to owners and downstream to subcontractor partners.
- Experience in buying out projects and negotiating scopes of work with subcontractors.
- 10% travelrequired - Some projects are throughout the country, including Hawaii and Alaska.