Project Manager - Commercial Construction
8 - 10 years experience • Construction
Seeking a Project Manager to join a growing, full service commercial builder company in St. Louis! Plan, organize, direct and manage projects from start to finish ensuring clients needs and visions are being met.
This individual must be a self-starter, organized and great at building relationships with clients.
What you'll do:
- Establish all pre-construction oversight of finding vendors and subcontractors.
- Work with Estimators to solidify job costs.
- Visit jobsites on a weekly basis to ensure there are no issues and everything is in compliance.
- Lead meetings and stay in contact with clients.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
What you need to do the job:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Commercial constructionexperience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401K match
- Bonus opportunities
- Work closely with the Executive team
- Be a part of a growing company
- Great company culture