5 - 7 years
Posted 178 days ago
We need a candidate with solid commercial construction management experience.
Position Title Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Location Aumsville Oregon
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Run project to help and support site workers by setting up for jobs and performing general duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
* Daily communication/coordination with all parties involved in the project (subcontractors, material suppliers, owners, etc.)
* Daily logs and photo updates on project sites
* Project site material purchases when needed
* Issue project field change orders when needed
* Project planning (generate scope of work for bidding, project schedules, maintain budgets, material takeoffs)
* Manage work force at site
* Create simple design drawings (floor plans, elevations with general details, and notes)
* Update changes to the drawings for the field
* Travel to multiple worksites
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires four years in commercial construction management with two years of hands on Construction experience. Strong organization skills with attention to detail has a proactive management style, and a self-starter. Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments and have excellent customer service skills, written, and oral communications skills and be proficient in MS Office. Must be able to travel to multiple site locations required, with some overnight travel. This job is 90% out of town travel.
Specialized equipment used in this job:
Climbing ladders at various heights.
Bottom line requirements, we need someone with:
1. 4+ years in commercial construction management.
2. 2+ years of hands on Construction experience.
3. Strong organization skills with attention to detail has a proactive management style, and a self-starter.