We are looking for Project Manager ?for our client in ?Columbia, SC
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Scope Of The Project:
- Our client is the process of replacing and/or designing systems to support the development and management of the State’s Executive and Capital Budget Processes.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- This project management assistance would include, but is not limited to:
- Assist in the development and project plan and timelines for project.
- Documents, Analyzes, and Evaluates current business processes and procedures.
- Develops and manages process and system documentation.
- Translates business processes/requirements into requirements and blueprinting documentation.
- Provides recommendations to incorporate technology to improve business processes.
- Lead meetings and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to achieve project objectives/goals.
- Develops thorough understanding of processes, dependencies, and requirements to ensure successful progress of project.
Required Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
- Strong project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across divisional boundaries to ensure timely, effective and efficient completion of initiatives.
- Detailed-oriented, excellent time management.
- Ability to identify, document, and map business processes.
Preferred Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
- Strong schedule management and resource planning skills
- Ability to work at a high-volume and fast pace
- Strong collaborator and strong ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify, map, and reengineer business processes
- SAP Enterprise level projects
- Familiarity and competence with Visio and Project Management Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Experience in Governmental Budgeting, Accounting or Information Technology.
- Experience in documenting business processes/procedures or combination of education and work experience clearly demonstrating applicant’s ability to successfully perform this engagement.