The Project Manager, Client Onboarding joins our Customer Onboarding Team in the North America region, responsible for delivering a quick time to value solution via prescriptive onboarding to North American-based clients on Threat Intelligence and/or Security teams. This individual owns the client engagement outcomes during the onboarding phase, working in tight partnership with the client and post-sales team on the following:
- Defining onboarding objectives and an outcomes-based onboarding plan, and shaping the strategic account plan for the year.
- Delivering on objectives, which set the foundation for customer’s success and long-time partnership with Recorded Future. .
- Speaking prescriptively about best-practice onboarding and intelligence use cases specific to client’s industry.
- Ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer and effective handoff between presales, and from onboarding to the expansion team.
What You'll Do
- Client Consultation
- Expertly consult customers on Recorded Future’s onboarding best practices, their path to outcomes, recommendations, etc. Become a partner they instantly feel comfortable with and trust.
- Project Management
- Create an onboarding plan specific to the customer that achieves their stated objectives within the desired time frame.
- Share weekly project updates with customers and internally.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Set Up & Solutioning
- Set up the customer environment across following product sets: Recorded Future Portal, Recorded Future API for integrations, and others.
- Recommend best practice use cases of Recorded Future based on understanding of customer’s business use cases, success criteria, data, and your overall knowledge/expertise in information security and threat intelligence.
- Understand and drive customer’s cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future and integrations.
- US-based, and ability to work from our Tysons Corner, VA office.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent education and work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in following areas: Presales / Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with clear outcomes and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Information Security/SaaS; Threat Intelligence strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Knowledge/ experience working with SalesForce and other CRM tools a plus
- PMP Certification, and/or cyber security certifications a plus