Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Managers are ultimately responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, quality assurance/quality control and completion of specific projects. Project management is the backbone of the organization. Project management success dictates the success of the company.
- Lead the planning and implementation on land projects.
- Defines project tasks, schedules and resource requirements.
- Complies with and helps the enforcement of company standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages project budgets and analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, billing rates and utilization.
- Measured on the overall profitability and success of the project.
- Conduct team meetings with project team and evaluate and coordinate the project.
- Either lead or provide support with project proposals.
- Prepare client-billing information on assigned