Cirrus Aircraft has an exciting opportunity for a driven, talented, and experienced Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project Manager that will support an aircraft platform on all stages of project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
Position works closely with Duluth and China cross-functional teams and must be able to manage projects using Work Breakdown Structure methodology, MS Project scheduling, and managing budgets.
PM is responsible to work with a multi-discipline Integrated Project Team in coordinating and scheduling activities to obtain desired project results.
This position requires a high degree of interaction and communication with multiple departments as well as internal/external stakeholders for success and therefore communication, interpersonal, and team skills are critical.
The Project Manager will be involved in execution of multiple projects and should experience managing risk, communication planning, and team coordination.
• Unwavering determination to produce on-time, industry-leading deliverables
• Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present concepts verbally Excellent detail, organizational, and planning skills
• Superior project management and time management skills; exceptional ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to work in ambiguity
• Ability to establish and maintain budgets and identify cost saving opportunities
• Ability to establish and maintain schedules and identify time saving opportunities
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university, and 5 years of project management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Proven track record for taking ideas from inception to execution.
• PMP certification is preferred.
• Experience working in a regulatory environment, and specifically FAA certification, preferred.
• Experience working outside US, and specifically China, preferred.
• Job requires periodic travel to China.
• Periodically required to work non-traditional hours due to International meeting requirements.
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility:Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization